IMT Property Management
Property Management for Homeowners & Investors
When is Professional Property Management the Right Choice for You?
Investors who own real estate may not be aware of how extensive their responsibilities are. At any given time, you may need to fix a leaking faucet, respond to complaints about a disrespectful tenant, manage snow removal, or collect rent from a tenant who is past due. These responsibilities can easily interfere with your daily life and can be overwhelming if you are not prepared for them.
Why Choose IMT?
IMT has over 20 years’ experience in property management. Our knowledge of the local market allows us to negotiate the best rent return based on fair market prices. We service small and large-scale properties while building long term business relationships based on trust and reliability. Our job is to maintain, protect and enhance your investment. We offer our clients an emergency contact hotline for evening and weekend emergency communications. Our internet portal is also a convenient way for both owners and tenants to make rent payments, access important information about leases, or submit maintenance requests. Contact us during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Where Does IMT Service Properties?
We currently service all Southeastern Connecticut as well as Southern Rhode Island. Our rental properties can be found in Norwich, New London, Groton, Montville, Taftville, Baltic,Sprague, Waterford, Oakdale, Old Saybrook, and more!
What Services Does IMT Offer?
IMT’s property management services include the following:
- Rent collections payable online or by mail
- Accounts payable with monthly accounting reports
- Regular monthly exterior inspections
- Internal inspections of each unit every six months
- Full time office staff
- Professional and transparent accounting and reporting services
- After hours emergency answering service always answered by a live person
- Maintenance calls and scheduling vendors for owner approved building or emergency issues
- Obtain contracts for snow removal or landscaping services if needed
- Make arrears calls to tenants who are late on rent
- Provide rent relief education to tenants in need
- Final walkthroughs conducted at the end of a lease term or when a unit becomes vacant
- Coordinate all necessary eviction proceedings
We also use a broad spectrum of marketing tools to ensure your property receives the greatest visibility possible. Your rental units will go live on the Connecticut Multiple Listing Service, which is accessible to professional real estate agents and feeds into top real estate search engines such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. Our services are tailored to fit your needs and management requirements. We can handle all your property management needs or just a few “a la carte” services. Please contact our office to set up an appointment to discuss your individual property management needs.
What Types of Properties Will IMT Manage?
IMT offers professional property management services for:
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Properties
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial Properties
- Condominium Associations
- Vacations Home Rentals
Meet Our Management TeamRobin Smith – Maintenace Facilities Department Payables
Email : [email protected]